Model Nonsuch 26
Model Nonsuch 26 Size 26 Price $32,000 File 4488
Click on images to enlarge. Then click on the sides to navigate
Fresh water only! Favorable 2016 survey available New wiring, head and engine hoses replaced in 2017. Original cockpit sole also replaced.
- Cradle/Trailer Steel Folding Cradle
- Winter Cover/Frame Tarp
Safety equipment in compliance with Transport Canada requirements - 2 fire extinguishers, flares, air horn, approx 8 PFDs, etc.
Life ring, LifeSling, double lifelines, radar reflector, anchor and rode, boat hook.
Barient 2-speed halyard winch.
Barient self-tailing mainsheet winch.
Two single-speed reef/topping lift winches.
Two sets of reef points in 420 sq ft sail.
Topping lift and wishbone hanger lines upgraded from original spec 2007.
All new AC wiring and breaker panel with ELCI (ABYC compliant) 2017.
New cutlass bearing 2017.
Hoses: fuel filler and vent, exhaust, all deck and cockpit drains replaced 2017.
Fuel shutoff valve replaced 2017.
New starter motor and alternator 2019.
All running rigging in good condition.
Drive type - Straight Shaft
- VHF NDI MC-5500 marine radiotelephone
- GPS n/a
- Compass(es) Ritchie compass, binnacle mounted
- Speed/Log SR Mariner KL-2 knotmeter
- WSI/AWI n/a
- Depth Sounder SR Mariner DM-1C
- Autopilot Simrad WP10 Wheelpilot
- Radar n/a
- TV n/a
- Entertainment n/a
- Batteries 2 x Type 27 deep cycle marine batteries
- Shore Power Amps n/a
- Shore Power Cord One 50' and one 28' shore power cord
- Charger Tecnovolt dual battery charger
- Inverter n/a
- Generator n/a
- Shore Power Inlet Yes
- Gas/Diesel Diesel
- Engine Make/ModelWesterbeke 13
- Engine Type Inboard
- HP 13
- Hours 1100 (estimated)
- Propeller Folding
- Propeller Blades 2 blade
- Drive Type Other
- Propeller Material Bronze
- Lines/Fenders 8 / 5
- Steering Wheel
- C'Pit Cushions Yes
- Swim Ladder Integrated with stern rail
- Bilge Pump Electric and Manual
- Dingy n/a
- Davits n/a
- Solar Panel Yes
- Wind Generator n/a
- Cockpit Table Yes
- Sternthruster n/a
- Bowthruster n/a
This information is believed to be correct, but is not guaranteed.