Model CS Merlin 36
Model CS Merlin 36 Size 36 Price $65,000 File 4612
Click on images to enlarge. Then click on the sides to navigate
With a brand new Volvo Penta diesel with just a few hours of operation, this fresh water, well known, popular, very nicely equipped Canadian built cruising sailboat, provides many sailing miles into the future for a couple, a small family, or even single-handed. This is the later, alf cabin 'Tony Castro Design' 36 foot sailboat, as part of the overall CS 36 foot Fleet.
Fully Battened Main
North (lightly used)
spare, has had repairs
- Cradle/Trailer Steel Fixed Cradle
- Winter Cover/Frame n/a
Boom Preventer, 3 fire extinguishers, 25mm flare gun and flares, double lifelines
Engine new in 2019, unused in 2020. New wiring and hoses.
Dripless shaft packing and new shaft - 2018. Harken furling.
Halyards to cockpit. 6 line clutches
Interior lights LED. Masthead LED light
New blower 2016. Screened ports. 2 fans. Table opens to sit 4 comfortably.
Deck Wash - 2018.
Davits hold 9' dinghy and 6 hp motor.
2 self-draining propane lockers, 2 10 lb. tanks
New convertor and monitor 2015.
New plumbing for pressure water 2015.
Temp., barometer, clock at chart table
Indoor heated storage since 2013
Original teak and holly floor - needs work
9' Mercury Dinghy with 6 hp Mercury Outboard (Available to neg. into the Asking Price)
Hull has been epoxied with a Barrier Coat in 1994
Always fresh water/no salt water
- VHF Icom, with Command Mic in Cockpit also a Uniden handheld VHF.
- GPS Standard Horizon chart plotter at helm.
- Compass(es) Ray Tech at helm
- Speed/Log Raymarine 2015
- WSI/AWI Raymarine 2015
- Depth Sounder Raymarine 2015
- Autopilot Autohelm 3000
- Radar n/a
- TV n/a
- Entertainment AM/FM/Cassette Stereo Cockpit Speakers
- Batteries 2 house battery banks (new in 2021), Dedicated starter battery.
- Shore Power Amps 30
- Shore Power Cord 25' and 50'
- Charger Xantrex - 2015
- Inverter n/a
- Generator n/a
- Shore Power Inlet Located in anchor locker
- Gas/Diesel diesel
- Engine Make/ModelVolvo Penta D30 w/US New Approved Emissions
- Engine Type Inboard
- HP 27
- Hours ***16 Hours as of July 21, 2021
- Propeller Fixed
- Propeller Blades 2 blade
- Drive Type V drive
- Propeller Material Bronze
- Lines/Fenders 6 / 6
- Steering Wheel
- C'Pit Cushions Yes
- Swim Ladder Stainless steel mounted at stern
- Bilge Pump Electric and Manual
- Dingy n/a
- Davits Yes
- Solar Panel n/a
- Wind Generator n/a
- Cockpit Table n/a
- Sternthruster n/a
- Bowthruster n/a
This information is believed to be correct, but is not guaranteed.